Yes, you can lose weight without ever feeling deprived! Here is how you can keep your New Year’s Resolution to lose weight, or really keep that promise to yourself to lose weight any time of the year.
It doesn’t matter when you decide to lose weight, or make any really healthy change in your life, if you don’t know how you FEEL about things, you are going to fail in the long run.
As a hypnosis professional, I have helped many, many people lose weight, and a real significant part of that process has been teaching them all about The Secret Language of Feelings. Along with that we use hypnosis to neutralize useless emotions from the past, such as anger over old issues which you can no longer do anything about. So as usual, if some of the emotions that I talk about in this episode are about the past and you have not been able to satisfy them effectively using 1-2-3, then you should either contact a 5-PATH® Certified Hypnotist near you, or get our 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® program on CD.
As you begin to utilize the information in this episode you will want to keep these points in mind:
- Food is a major distractor used to take your mind off uncomfortable feelings.
- There is nothing you can eat that can satisfy the cause of an emotion!
- Check to see if you are hungry. If physically hungry, eat.
- If not physically hungry, you are having an emotion, do 1-2-3.
- Bored? Do something fun, interesting or have a growth experience.
- Tired? Rest or have a nap.
- Angry? Make fair or forgive.
- When you cannot respond in a satisfying way, use distraction as Plan B.
- Utilize the additional weight loss tips from the episode.
Does this work? You bet! I’ve personally lost over 65 pounds using this and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® together and many other people have also.